Please see our support page if you have questions related to HLAE!
For adminstrative purposes: email@example.com
Our security policy can be found here: https://github.com/advancedfx/advancedfx/security/policy
- advancedfx.org and subdomains.
- Contacting Dominik Tugend via firstname.lastname@example.org non-privately.
- Main HLAE program
- Contacting the whole team or individual members other than Dominik Tugend.
- Software provided by individual team members.
What data do we collect?
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
Legal basis is a combination of these: Consent (GDPR 6.a), Contract (GDPR 6.b), Legal obligation (GDPR 6.c), Vital interests (GDPR 6.d), Public task (GDPR 6.e).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Contact us by email or on other platforms
- View our website
- Contribute publicly to our project (e.g. on l10n.advancedfx.org or GitHub)
- Use the HLAE update check.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Provide the website advancedfx.org and HLAE.
- Allow community contributions (e.g. translations on l10n.advancedfx.org) and interactions (e.g. Twitter, Discord, GitHub).
- Process your order and manage your account.
We will keep your personal data, as long as not part of a public contribution or contractual data, for up to 180 days after conversation has obviously ended. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by updating the file system / deleting mails.
Contractual data is kept for up to 180 days after the contractual obligations and warranty have obviously ended. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by updating the file system / deleting mails.
Public contributions (e.g. translations on l10n.advancedfx.org) are stored indefinitely, however on l10n.advancedfx.org we can delete your account associated with those at your request.
How do we store your data?We store your data:
- On fully encrypted portable devices that are usually located at our current address.
- Public contributions (e.g. translations on l10n.advancedfx.org) on servers located in secure data centers (Hetzner.com PDF), that we try to keep updated about once a month or when known to be required.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact the responsible person (see imprint).
The full legal text can be found at https://gdpr.eu/tag/chapter-3/.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
To see history and changes, see the history of this page on GitHub.
How to contact us
Please see Imprint below for contact details.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office: Thüringer Landesbeauftragter für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit (TLfDI).